Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gym Drill

An odd annual practice at The Bryn Mawr School for Girls. About a thousand girls assemble on the upper field of the school and dance in perfectly straight lines in perfect unison. How this came about I have no idea and why it has stayed...I don't understand either but I find myself in the two years I've been at the school loving it more and more. Last year was just a little bewildering not knowing what was going on in the slightest, but this year I've been honored with leading my class in the front line and really taking some joy in the practice. This I think will require a "Gym Drill take 2" once we've actually preformed it all next saturday. Pictures to follow so watch out! I just loved rehersal today even though I act like it's a chore. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment