It has rained here in Baltimore for the last 48 hours and I'm sick and tired of it. I really do love the rain...but only inside and with a good book or a cup of coffee. Nothing beats a lazy day in comfy clothes, a good book, someone you love, and a cup of coffee; a blazing fire isn't a bad addition to that mix either. I just find myself lately detesting cold rain. The temperature itself this time of year is usually somewhere in the mid to high sixties and we're nowhere near that right now. Rain is bad enough to walk in when it's warm let alone when it's barely in the forties. I feel a sense of irony really on the weather of the last month or so; it's rained most of late March and April and in that time frame my school and our brother school have had two exchange students from jolly England where, as we all know, it rains a good 80% of the time. Now once again, let me remind you I am not complaining about the nature of rain itself, but simply the conditions it happens to be falling under these past two days.
On a lighter note it seems, I've come to appreciate the simplicity of just...well...sitting. I've had a lot of time as of late to do a lot of thinking about me myself and my life. My life, while it has its perks and it's down's as anyone's does, is pretty easy in most respects. Myself on the other hand; I've come to realize lately, and have stopped myself more than once in the last few days, realizing that I'm moody and a little almost... well I have no other word for it than fairyish. (if that's even a word) I like feeling light and airy and I enjoy feeling quiet. I have a feeling this self discovery will take my personality places and will shape me; hopefully in a positive way.
For now that's all. I cannot say I wont be back again this evening; we'll see. But for now...
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment